Friday, December 16, 2011

My Opinion

Typically I don't like commercials.  They interrupt whatever television show I will sit to watch.  I would much rather read than watch television.  So if, I am watching, I would much rather not have to look at commercials.  In particular, I HATE {yes, bold and underlined all caps} the Target holiday commercials. That crazy chick irks me so bad.  Best Buy has also fallen into the same category with the mom who thinks she's better than Santa commercials. What makes it worse is that I love Target. Best Buy too.  Their commercials make me not want to shop at their stores for the holidays, but I love them.  I just don't like those commercials. This commercial though, is one commercial that I actually enjoy watching.  It makes me laugh every time.


All I have to say is, "WHO TAUGHT GRANDMA HOW TO DOUGIE!?!"

I also must say, in terms of holiday commercials, Verizon is killing their competition.  That's just my opinion.  This commercial last year {or was it the 2009?} was another favorite.


So while, I typically dislike commercials, I will pause to watch some of them.  Verizon's commercials are winning.

No comments: