Monday, September 26, 2011

A Visitor & A Picnic

We have a very unwelcome guest right now.  He was uninvited, and is unwanted.  If I wasn't such a coward, I would evict him.  However, I am such a coward, and he will be allowed to stay until such time as someone less cowardly comes along and removes him.  I'm thinking about investing in a cat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can you see him?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How about now?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He's taunting me!

Well after that discovery, Micah and I went outside.  I figured if the outside critters were going to come into my home, we could go outside.  Really, Micah hadn't been outside all weekend, except to check the mailbox with Mikey, and he loves the outdoors. And it's on my fall fun list!  Though it did not feel like fall outside.  It was close to 90 degrees.  Definitely summer weather.  That's one thing about the south.  Summer hangs around as long as possible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Are you coming Mommy?  Or are you just gonna take pictures?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: