Sunday, July 8, 2012

29 Weeks Update

** Catching Up **

At 29 weeks gestation...

... I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday.  I had my first biophysical test.  These will continue weekly throughout the remainder of the pregnancy.  We passed with flying colors.  Corrin is growing appropriately, and there were no concerns.  I also had my Rhogam shot.  That part of the doctor's visit was not so fun, but I understand the necessity.  I have no problem with doing what I have to do to insure my health and the health of my babies.

...  The doctor and I talked about delivery.  We agreed that with my history, we are not going to risk my going into labor.  That means another cesarean section, and that Baby Girl will be coming between 36 and 37 weeks, like Micah.

...  my back hurts.  It is excruciating some days.  I take pain killers, change position, apply heat, and anything else I can think of at the time to try to alleviate the pain.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  I know that it is because my frame is small, and I carry my babies all out in front, but it still hurts.

... still with the swelling.

... I am exhausted most days.  I'm not sleeping well at night.  I wake up tired, and by the end of the day I am completely drained.

No comments: