Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 Weeks Update

** Catching Up **

At 30 weeks gestation...

... my biophysical went well once again. We passed, with a score of 8 out of 8.  We're also supposed to schedule our cesarean at our next appointment.

... the insomnia, back pain, and swelling continue.

... indigestion has been added to the list of symptoms that I am experiencing.  It is not a pleasant experience.  At least it's not heartburn. {knock on wood.}

... I had a night of leg cramps.  I would be sleeping {a miracle in and of itself} and suddenly my leg muscles would begin to cramp.  Let me tell you, that is a horrible way to wake up.  I am going to buy some bananas as soon as I can make it to the grocery store.

...  the other symptom that I have been having is some very dull cramping.  I think it was my body's way of warning me to take it easy.  The cramping came after a very busy day. I'm not all that concerned.  Especially since they haven't come back since that day.

... cervix kicks!  Corrin has given me a couple good kicks down there.  Not fun!

No comments: