Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

January
Photobucket
We found out we were expecting Baby Giles #2.
Photobucket
We welcomed Angelo into the world

February
Photobucket
We saw our first picture of Baby Giles #2.

March
Photobucket
Micah met Angelo and KJ

April
Photobucket
I cut off my hair, and went natural

May
Photobucket
We found out that Baby Giles #2 is a girl! (and debated on her name)
Photobucket
Micah turned 18 months

June
Photobucket
I lost my feet

July
Photobucket
I turned 29.

August
Photobucket
We celebrated Corrin's imminent arrival with friends and family
Flowers
My job surprised me with baby shower also

September
Photobucket
We welcomed Corrin into the world.
Photobucket
We celebrated Mikey's birthday.

October
Photobucket
I got my Christmas gift in October.
Photobucket
My Halloween pumpkins

November
Photobucket
We celebrated Micah's second birthday.
Photobucket
Micah transitioned to his big boy bed in his big boy room
Photobucket
We took family pictures

December
Photobucket
We put up our first Giles family Christmas tree
Photobucket
Santa visited us at Mimi's house.
Photobucket
One of my Christmas gifts.

No comments: