Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's Been Too Long

In case you couldn't tell, I took a break from blogging.  I found that my commute plus my work schedule, and spending time with Micah and Corrin had pretty much taken everything out of me by the time bed time rolled around in the evenings.  Also take a look back through the blog.  The posts that were up were the bare minimum.  I was tired of just getting by, and decided it was better to post nothing than to post mediocre posts. 

So now my goal is to post at least once a week, and not beat myself up if I'm not able to do that.  I think that is a manageable goal, because I've found, that with a better schedule and both kids sleeping through the night, I tend to have a little time to myself in the night. Some of that time will be used to work on Growing Up Giles.

No comments: