Friday, September 1, 2017

What's Happening?

I know. I know! Exactly one year and six months later, and I’m trying AGAIN to revive this blog. This space started as a place for me to document our children’s antics as we grew through my pregnancies and their infancy and toddlerhood. My sister was deployed overseas, and I wanted to include her in the changes that were occurring.  Well now both of our children are school-aged and attend school full time.  Where does that leave this space? Still trying to figure that out...


What have we been up to in the past year and a half?  We’ve gone on a few vacations. We’ve celebrated holidays and accomplishments. We’ve suffered loss and setbacks. We’ve all aged a little and grown. Micah has started first grade. Corrin is in Pre-K4. They are both smart and inquisitive kids, who keeps us on our toes, and usually laughing. We’ve moved and moved again.  

In short, things are different, and I'm sure more change is coming, but we've done a pretty good job of going with the flow. Now here are a bunch of pictures (in no particular order), and a promise that I'll be back, and hopefully it will be long before another year and a half have passed. 

































I've realized that a whole bunch of pictures in the blog are broken because of the foolishness with Photobucket charging roughly $400 per year to continue to host them.  I'll be honest, I'm never going to pay that much money for anything to do with this blog, so I'll be (slowly) going back through the blog and replacing pictures as I can.


No comments: