Friday, July 23, 2010

Letters to My Son: 20 Weeks

Dear Little Boy,

This week has been interesting.  We've had days of no movement, and days with lots of movement.  I loved feeling you hiccup for the first time this week.  It was the weirdest sensation.  Keep working out your lungs and diaphragm.  I also love the fact that if you are laying in the right way, I can lay my hand against my tummy and feel your heartbeat.  You must think I'm a mean mommy for poking you, but we both know you'll be getting my back in no time at all. You have also decided that I should experience a little more nausea, so this week hasn't been the most relaxing for me.  Thanks a lot kid.   Your daddy and I have been slowly, but surely preparing for you.  We're really ready to meet you, but prefer that you take all the time you need, and don't come any sooner than necessary.  We love you little boy.

No comments: