Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prep Work

I am beginning to think of doing some prep work.  What am I preparing?  Myself, or more specifically, my body.  I am getting ready to get ready (confusing enough for ya?) for the summer, and a cruise vacation that my family has planned.  That means I must tone up the things that pregnancy stretched.  I must admit, my clothes do a pretty good job of camouflaging the fact that my middle is a little more pudgy than it used to be, but with summer fast approaching, I'll need to be able to wear a bathing suit without being completely self conscious, especially during the cruise. There's also the fact that I plan to learn to swim this summer, and do swim classes with Micah.  Maybe that thought will encourage me to actually tone up, instead of sitting around thinking about it.  Time will tell.

I doubt seriously if I'll go back to bikinis this summer, but maybe something like this...

via
 or even this...
via

No comments: