Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catching Up...

I have been a little slack about keeping up with this blog, but it's mostly because we haven't been doing anything really exciting at all. Though we have been a little busy.

June 27 was our second anniversary. See our 1st year here.  This year Mikey and I spent the day together.  We saw a movie, had dinner, and enjoyed ourselves.  Micah went to the babysitter's.  I was the excited recipient of a pair of diamond earrings.


July 2, we spent the day with Mikey's family at a family reunion.  It was fun.  Micah was a hit. I barely got to hold him.  Everyone was determined to "give mommy's arms a break."



And as promised, pictures of Micah's toothies.  He has two that have come through on the bottom, and another that is coming soon.


His shirt says," Daddy knows a lot, but Mommy knows everything!" I love it.
We had a blast yesterday for the 4th of July.  We spent even more time with family, ate way too much food, played way to hard, and came home way too dirty.  I'm already looking forward to next year.

No comments: