Wednesday, April 21, 2010

7 Weeks


* How far along?: seven weeks
* WeighGain: 1.8 pounds
* Symptoms: nausea, vivid dreams, running to the restroom, bloat, and gas
* How big is baby?: the size of a blueberry (about 0.51 inches)
* Sex: n/a
* Maternity clothes?: nope, but I am going to buy one of those belly bands.  My pants are fitting a little tight.
* Stretch marks?: nope
* Sleep?: pretty good; I go potty once
* Best moment this week?: seeing the baby's heartbeat; telling the ladies at work
* Movement?: nope
* Food cravings?: barbeque; pickles
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: in
* What I miss: not feeling nauseous
* What I'm looking forward to: the end of the first trimester
* Milestone: baby's heartbeat

I told the ladies at work yesterday.  They are hilarious, and already concerned about names.  We see quite a few doozies at work, so I understand their concerns.  I am so blessed to have such support.

No comments: