Monday, May 24, 2010

12 Weeks




* How far along?: twelve weeks
* WeighGain: no gain or loss.  My metabolism is holding very well, and I have pretty much maintained the same weight so far
* Symptoms: tender boobs and some tiredness (I still like naps, but they aren't necessary anymore)
* How big is baby?: about the size of a plum (about 2.1 inches)
* Sex: n/a
* Maternity clothes?: yes, I bought maternity pants
* Stretch marks?: nope
* Sleep?: pretty good; still gotta go potty once a night
* Best moment this week?: nausea only with very foul odors and if I overeat
* Movement?: nope
* Food cravings?: food
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: in
* What I miss: Not being treated like I'm going to break
* What I'm looking forward to: having a noticeable baby bump, instead of baby bloat; the 2nd trimester
* Milestone: buying my first pair of maternity pants


No comments: