Wednesday, May 5, 2010

9 Weeks


My super tiny baby/bloat bump.  It looked a lot more pronounced in real life.

* How far along?: nine weeks
* WeighGain: no new updates
* Symptoms: nausea, sore boobs, bloat, and extreme tiredness (like sleeping late and nap everyday tiredness)
* How big is baby?: about the size of a green olive (about 0.9 inches)
* Sex: n/a
* Maternity clothes?: nope, but I got one of those belly bands.  It helps.
* Stretch marks?: nope
* Sleep?: pretty good; I go potty once a night
* Best moment this week?: making it through another week
* Movement?: nope
* Food cravings?: food
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: in
* What I miss: not feeling nauseous
* What I'm looking forward to: the end of the first trimester and not feeling nauseous
* Milestone: one week closer to the end of the 1st trimester


No comments: