Monday, May 31, 2010

13 Weeks


* How far along?: thirteen weeks
* What's baby up to?: Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.
* Weight Gain: no new information
* Symptoms: tender boobs and some tiredness (I still like naps, but they aren't necessary anymore)
* How big is baby?: about the size of a peach (about 2.9 inches)
* Sex: n/a
* Maternity clothes?: yes, I bought maternity pants, and I still like my belly bands
* Stretch marks?: nope
* Sleep?: pretty good; still gotta go potty once a night
* Best moment this week?: hitting the 2nd trimester mark
* Movement?: nope
* Food cravings?: food
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: in
* What I miss: Not being treated like I'm going to break
* What I'm looking forward to: having a noticeable baby bump, instead of baby bloat;
* Milestone: reaching the 2nd trimester


No comments: