Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nursery Project: Getting Inspired

I am looking forward to a lot of things throughout this pregnancy and afterward, but right now I am focused on planning the nursery.  I would have thought that shopping for stuff for the baby would be it, but I've been very good about staying out of the baby section while I'm out shopping or not buying anything if I happen to run into baby-related items.

I don't know if I'm having a boy or girl yet (Mikey says boy, I say girl).  I have ideas for both a girl nursery and a boy nursery.  I think the colors could work for either, but the focus of the room will hopefully say boy or girl.  I am still gathering my thoughts, but here is an idea board for the girl nursery that is absolutely incomplete and doesn't really show what I have in my head, but it's the best I can do right now.



No comments: