Sunday, August 29, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

This has been a busy week, and it will continue through the fall.  Mikey's step-dad retired from the military. My brother graduated from medical school, and got married a week later.  The wedding was beautiful.  Next weekend, Mikey and I will be heading to Louisville for another wedding.

In other news, today marks 99 days until my due date.  We have a doctor's appointment on Thursday.  At this appointment, they will test me for gestational diabetes.  That means I have to drink a sugar drink.  I think I will also have to take a shot because my blood type is negative.  I have to remember to inform the doctor that I am experiences braxton-hicks contractions also.  They aren't painful, but they can be uncomfortable.  It usually makes me feel like I am short of breath, and I can feel my belly tightening. And if I remember correctly, this will be my last monthly appointment, and we will go to biweekly appointments after this one.

And I got my diaper bag and a new pillow in the mail.  I love them both.

No comments: