Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Making Progress

We are making some progress in the house.  Though we still have quite a way to go.  I thought I would share a few of the improvements we've made so far.

The Kitchen
The cabinets, doors, and molding have been painted the same shade of white.  The appliances have been installed.  We're still looking for knobs for the cabinets and drawers, but I refuse to put those other ones back on.



 The Laundry Room

The washer and dryer have been installed.  We still have to installed cabinets, and I want to paint.  Overall, I like my little laundromat. 


First Guest Room

Wal-Mart's Deep Stream

Mikey's Man Cave

Olympic's Knight's Armor
Second Guest Room

Glidden's Dolphin Grey
 Nursery

Valspar's Adrift
 Master Bedroom

Valspar's Voyage


The colors shown in the pictures are not the way they actually look.  I was in a hurry, and these are nowhere near good pictures.  So basically, the house is in shambles, but it looks better than it did the day before.  We'll keep making progress, and soon our house will be our home.

No comments: