Friday, September 10, 2010

Letters to My Son: 27 Weeks

Dear Micah,

We made it, little boy. We have reached another milestone, the third trimester. You’ve been pretty busy lately. Yesterday evening, you were kicking and cutting up so, that I could see your kicks. I thought you were trying to make a break for it. You made my belly jump and wiggle. Today, you’ve been quieter, so I guess you’re resting up from all the exercise you got yesterday. Even the brownie I had with my lunch didn’t wake you up.

You’ve made resting difficult for me though. You don’t like me to sit or stand in one place for too long. I think you like me up and moving so that the movement rocks you to sleep. You also don’t care for me sleeping on my left side, even though that the side the doctor says is best for us.

I can’t wait to hold you in my arms. I love you little boy.

No comments: