Thursday, September 23, 2010

What if...

There’s this feeling that I get, and it’s beginning to nag at me more and more often. A part of me really feels like Baby Giles may be a girl baby and not a boy baby. Every dream that I’ve ever had about the baby has been about a girl, with the exception of one. I see a girl in my dreams, and I speak about having a girl in my dreams. Even when I think about my baby in my dreams, I feel like that baby is a girl.

It is very weird to me. I don’t know if my mother’s intuition is trying to let me know that the ultrasound technician got it wrong this time, or if my subconscious is letting me know that I really want a girl, even if consciously I say that it doesn’t matter. When I mentioned it to Mikey, he said that he would be just as happy with a girl as he would be with a boy.

The funny thing is that when I mentioned my dreams to my mother, she said that in every dream that she’s had about the baby, Baby Giles has been a girl also. I guess we should start hunting a girl name, just in case Micah is a she.

No comments: