Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cousins

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My sister-in-law and niece came to visit Micah and I today.  Sierra is growing so fast.  She's just five months old (almost six months), and she's already crawling and pulling up on stuff.  I think she is trying to keep up with her older cousins.  She's a fiesty little thing too.  She squeals as loud as she can, and is generally a good time.  She had Micah running from her at one point, because she was pulling his hair and trying to pull up on him. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Micah trying to crawl under Sierra.


Then I put her in Micah's jumper, and she loved it.  She was spinning around trying to play with everything at one time.  It was so funny.  With just four months and a few miles between them, these two will grow up as playmates. I hope we can keep up with them

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: