Sunday, September 18, 2011

What Micah's Been Up To

So I haven't been the best blogger of lately.  I know this, and I'm working on it.  Here is what we have been up to lately.

*****

Mikey and I went to an Atlanta Falcon's preseason game.  It was fun.  I got to meet some of his coworkers, and I really enjoyed myself.  My sister came into town, and she babysat Micah for us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*****

We spent Labor Day weekend with our family.  We went to Short Stay, and Micah had his first boat ride.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*****

Micah also got a new ride.  He is the only baby I know who went forward before he went backwards.  He is getting really fast in this thing too.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*****

Micah escaped with the diaper during one of Daddy's diaper changes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


But then he decided to hang out with Daddy, and do some work on the computer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*****

Micah really doesn't like it when I sit down.  He feels that I should always be moving, and if I sit, I should be holding him in my lap.  He especially doesn't like my computer chair.  On this particular day, he crawled around behind me and stood up behind the chair.  Of course, I needed pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favorite.  I wish his face wasn't blurred.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*****

Micah is enjoying his high chair lately.  As much as he likes to eat, he should enjoy it.  My grandfather refinished it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*****

Here is Micah looking out the window of our bedroom, waiting on his daddy to get home from work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And here, he's peaking at me, and showing off his toothies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*****

We also see a bright future for our son.  Right now it appears he's going to be a mechanic when he grows up, but that may change next week.  You just never know.  Here he is fixing up his ride.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


We haven't been up to much, but Micah keeps us entertained.

No comments: