Sunday, April 15, 2012

17 Weeks Pregnancy Vlog


At 17 weeks gestation...

... my symptoms are still minimal.  I get daily reminders that I'm pregnant in the form of kicks from baby #2.  I also get Micah kicks, pokes, and hits too.  I didn't realize how much he pushes off of my stomach to get up or lands on my stomach when playing.  I'm still feeling very tired, even after a full night's rest.  Lately, I've been getting headaches too.  It' almost daily.  I'm not sure what's causing the headaches, but I want them to go away.  I also realized that I had headaches during my pregnancy with Micah as well.  They lasted from roughly 16 weeks to 20 weeks.  Hopefully these headaches will soon be gone.

... I'm very frustrated with my hair.  During my first pregnancy, my hair thinned and broke off really badly.  Once I gave birth, it got worse.  It hasn't gotten any better since then.  As a matter of fact, it's gotten so much worse.  I really don't know what to do with it any more.  

...  maternity clothes are a must.  At least on my bottom half.  I can still fit into quite a few of my regular tops, especially if they aren't too structured.  But all my skirts and pants have to have a maternity or elastic waist.  I prefer dresses most days, and those I still wear in regular sizes. 

...  I weigh in at 118 pounds.  My waist has expanded to 31 1/4 inches.  This nugget is growing.

... I'm so excited for the anatomy scan.  I'm praying for a healthy baby, and excited to find out if this one will be a boy or a girl.  April 26th can't get here fast enough.


No comments: