Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Micah is on Vacation

Micah visited my aunt and uncle and their family for spring break last week. He seemed to be having lots of fun, and wasn't really worried that mommy and daddy were not around.   I really didn't realize how lively Micah makes the house.  This is the first time that he's been away from me for any length of time, and I missed him a lot.

He went to see the Easter Bunny.


Photobucket

He went to the park.

Photobucket
Photobucket

He went to the library.

Photobucket
Photobucket

He went out to eat.

Photobucket

Like I said, he looks like he had a great time.  Thank you Segres' for making my baby feel like he was one of you.  This week he's hanging out with his Mimi. I don't think he's having as much fun, but he's still getting all kinds of spoiled.

No comments: