Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Many Faces of Micah

It is 5:00 am, and I am awake.  And not just half-asleep, just awake enough to fix a bottle and feed the baby.  I am wide awake, and on the computer.  I am awake at this time of morning due to the fact that my son decided to throw up the contents of his stomach all over himself, his mother, and the bed.  That means I had to change him, me, and the sheets.  And now he's in here cooing like it's 5:00 pm.  The joys of parenthood.

So since I am awake, here's something for you.  It is the many faces of Micah.  He makes some wonderful faces, and I'm sharing some of the ones that I've captured on my cell phone's camera.
He looks like he was about to do something devilish.

I don't know.  He was either sneezing or fussing.

Seriously, get that camera out of my face.



This one has me laughing out loud.


And some more cuteness.  I may as well do a phone dump.
He tries to eat his fingers on occasion.



No comments: