Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh. Hi! We're Still Here!

I haven't blogged in a week.  Not because I have been so busy, but mostly because nothing has been going on.  Micah and I have spent most mornings in our pajamas.  We haven't really gone anywhere or done anything.  Except Wednesday, when my cousin and I took our babies to the mall and out to lunch.  That's it.  But Micah got more mail from his Mimi.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


She sent him a few outfits.  Here's my cutie modeling one of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Sadly, Micah has picked up a cold.  His little nose is running.  Friday night, he couldn't sleep because of the congestion.  We have his vaporizer with Vick's going throughout the night, and we're using saline drops to try to clear up the congestion.  Hopefully he feels better soon.  

No comments: