Saturday, November 17, 2012

Preparing for Family Pictures

I love taking pictures.  I also love having my picture taken.  I have been wanting to have pictures taken of the family, especially with the addition of Little Miss to the Giles Family equation.  Well today is the day.  I found out, accidentally, that one of my coworker's is a photographer.  When she told me that she was offering a few mini sessions, I jumped at the chance.  I can't wait to see what we came up with today.  

The last time we attempted to take family pictures, I walked away so frustrated, that I wished we hadn't even tried.  Micah was tired and not cooperative at all.  Mikey did not help the situation either.  I am a little worried about today, but hoping for the best.  Micah has recently started refusing to take pictures, or making funny faces when he will stand still for a picture.  Jenn was awesome with him.

The process of figuring out what to wear took several days.  Actually, it's been several weeks that I've been thinking about what we would wear today. I've been thinking about it even before I knew that today would be the day we would take pictures.  Here's what we ended up choosing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: