Thursday, November 15, 2012

Two Years Old!

 Photobucket

At two years old, Micah...

... weighs 27 pounds, and is 36 inches tall.

... wears 24 month or 2T clothes.

... has an ever expanding vocabulary.  He has so many words, and many of them came out of left field for Mikey and I.  He's speaking in phrases and short sentences, and is using words to make himself understood instead of crying or whining.

... is very well mannered.  He says thank you, excuse me, bless you, and ma'am to name a few phrases.

Photobucket

... loves to sing and/or dance with music.  He has several songs that he will stop what he is doing to sing or dance.

... eats just about any and everything.  Really this little boy is a bottomless pit. There are times that he eats more than I do, and is still asking for more. He is also not a picky eater, and usually eats whatever we serve.

... is an extreme daddy's boy.  I may as well not exist at times, because his daddy is all he needs.  This has gotten better since Corrin's arrival, because he generally wants the attention of whoever is attending to Corrin.  Often that person is me, so I get more cuddles from Micah.

Photobucket

... is turning into a big helper.  He loves to help Mikey and I with whatever task we are working on. He will also retrieve items for us for Corrin, such as her blanket or a diaper.

... is turning out to be a great big brother.  He wants to hold Corrin, kisses her head when he goes to bed at night, and tries to share his toys with her.  Corrin likes to watch him.  I think she's going to adore him.

... is drooling.  It's driving me crazy.  I'm almost certain that he's working on his two year old molars, and I really wish they would come through so he can stop all the drooling.

... has chipped a tooth.  

... loves airplanes, trains, and trucks.  He will stop what he's doing to watch them or look for them if he hears them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: