Saturday, November 6, 2010

6 Things I Wish I'd Never Done

10 Things in Ten Days: Day Five - Six Things You Wish You'd Never Done


1.  I wish I had not declined to participate in an internship with Disney.  
2.  I wish I had not been in such a hurry to purchase my first car.  I should have taken the time to do more research.  Maybe then I wouldn't have ended up with such a dud.
3.  I wish I had not been such a people pleaser growing up.
4.  I wish  I had chosen to enjoy my college experience more instead of focusing so much on other things.  Knowing what I know now, I would have participated in more activities, and travelled more.
5.  I wish I had not taken so long to get serious about finishing my research project.
6.  I wish I had gone on the trip Mikey and I initially planned for our honeymoon.


Oh yeah, and this is my 100th post.

No comments: