Monday, March 12, 2012

Cam's Birthday Party

My god-son, Cameron, celebrated his fifth birthday in February.  He had a Cars themed birthday party, complete with a bounce house.  It started raining as soon as we got to the party, so I didn't get any pictures of the bounce house, unfortunately.  The company and the food were great.  Micah had a great time, and so did I.
Photobucket
The cake.


Photobucket
The birthday boy.


Photobucket
The birthday boy's little sister.


Photobucket
Opening presents.  He got so many Cars characters at his Cars themed party.


Photobucket
Reading birthday cards.  He pocketed some nice gifts too.


Photobucket
Some of the guests.  They really wanted to help open gifts.


Photobucket
My granddad and Cam's mommy.


Photobucket
Cam's auntie. My cousin.


Photobucket
Micah going to one of his favorite cousins.


Photobucket
Cam, Camille, Sierra, and their great-grandparents.


Photobucket
Micah and his Mimi.

No comments: