Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where Have You Been? Again?

Hello all!  I'm sure you must think I fell off the face of the earth.  The last time that I posted an actual post was February 14, then there were a couple throwback Fridays.  But I'm still here, and we're still kicking.  Our little world has just changed a bit, and our adjustment period was longer than I anticipated.  First, I got a job.  It is not in the field that I went to school for, but I find that I like it.  I like the people that I work with, and I think I've finally adjusted to waking up early in the morning again, and not being able to take a nap during the day. The commute is taking a little longer to adjust to, but I'm working on that.  Micah is now going to daycare.  He's adjusted quite well.  At first, he wouldn't nap at daycare. He's finally learning to sleep with other children around, and I think he likes playing with/around the other children.  I certainly like that he is getting to interact with other children.

Lots has happened since my last post, and I am dedicating this week to catching up.  I'm finally getting a little of my energy back that baby #2 has been sucking out of me, so hopefully I'll be able to blog more consistently.  I won't promise that I will blog nearly everyday like I did while I was home with Micah, but I will try to at least be consistent.  So look out for the following posts in the next week...

  • Week 12 Vlog
  • Cam's Birthday Party
  • Micah's 15 Month Appointment 
  • A Random Post of Pictures
  • Meeting New Cousins
  • Micah's @ 16 Months Old



No comments: