Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our Daily Walks

This week, I decided that I need to be more active.  Actually, I made that determination quite a while ago.  This week, I decided that I was actually going to be more active.  So in the evenings after we get home, we put on comfy clothes and walk from our house {in the cul-de-sac) to the stop sign at the end of our street.  It's not far, but it allows me to move around, and Micah to be outdoors.  He loves our walks, and spends a lot of time pointing out the birds and airplanes that fly overhead.  He also has a knack for attracting the attention of our neighbors.  Apparently, his smile is the most adorable thing.  I always knew this, but it's nice to hear that others have noticed.

Here are a few pictures from our walk on Tuesday.  I also took a few pictures that I added to his 18 months update post.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dancing to his own music!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taking a break.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dancing again.
Photobucket
Done!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beating in the top of Mommy's head.




No comments: