Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Day In Our Lives

I've seen lots of bloggers who document a day in their lives with pictures/Instagrams.  I decided to join to bandwagon.  So from the time I woke up this morning until 12 hours later, I took a picture every hour (minus the two hours that I napped), and posted it to Instagram.  Here's our day via Instagrams.

Photobucket
1. I woke at 8:45 am for the day.  Micah was already awake in his crib, so I changed his diaper, and we lounged in my bed for a while.  He's finishing his morning cup.
2. An hour later (9:45 am), we're still lounging.  Here's my clown with my robe draped over his head like a turban.
3.  By 10:45 am, we had gotten up, gotten dressed, and headed out for the morning.  A quick run to Wal-Mart and the bank.
4.  11:45 am. Micah playing ball. This is shortly before he and I took naps.
5. 2:45 pm.  I am awake from my nap, though Micah's continues. During our naps, Mikey has fired up the grill.  He grilled corn, hot dogs, sausages, and chicken wings. Delicious!
6.  3:45 pm.  Mikey took a nap after working so hard over the grill. 
7.  4:45 pm. Micah's nap has come to an end.  Here he is enjoying a post nap cup.
8.  5:45 pm.  I washed and conditioned my hair.
9. 6:45 pm. Micah ate dinner, and enjoyed yet another cup.
10.  7:45 pm.  Play time with Daddy.  Micah is riding his dad's legs like he's a horse.  
11.  8:45 pm.  Returning home from our daily walk. 

Today was a very relaxing day.  We didn't do much of anything, but we enjoyed our day nonetheless.  What are your days like?

No comments: