Sunday, July 22, 2012

Birthday Week {Day One}

Saturday I will enter my thirtieth year of life.  That means in one week, I will be one year older.  In celebration, I have decided to treat myself to one thing everyday for the entire week.  Today, I chose to get a manicure and pedicure.  I've been telling myself that I need a manicure and pedicure for a few weeks now.  What better way to kick off my birthday week than to stop talking about it and actually go and get pampered a little.  I even chose a color that I typically wouldn't go with for my feet.  Blue!

When I got home, I decided to play with my camera a little, and took a few DIY maternity shots.  {In case you couldn't tell, I'm loving the tripod and remote that I bought myself for Mother's Day.}  You can see my nails in some of the shots, though not particularly well.  Of course, I didn't take a picture of my nails.  I may remedy that, and update this post later.  So here you go, the shots that I got, and liked at least a little bit.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: