Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Birthday Week {Day Three}

In celebration of my birthday on Saturday, I have decided to treat myself to one thing everyday for the entire week.

Today, I've decided to treat myself to some more rest.  My doctor's appointments are on Tuesdays.  Today, I stopped at Target, but started feeling bad before I found anything for me, so I came home.  I then crashed on the couch.  It was awesome to get some rest.  There were a couple interruptions, but I was able to go right back to sleep.  It's amazing how much better a couple hours of sleep have made me feel.  I need this everyday.

I also got a package in the mail today.  Our first baby shower gift.  I opened it, having no idea what it was.  I'll save pictures for the actual shower.

I went out later, and explored the farmer's market.  I got myself some toffee peanuts, and fruit too. 


No comments: