Saturday, July 28, 2012

Flirting with Thirty

Growing up, one of my grandmothers was 35 for several years in a row.  She had spent a few years being 29 also.  She's my sassy grandma who is most definitely a diva.  I think it's because of her that I don't fear aging.  Most days I still feel like a kid playing house anyway.  So here I am, flirting with thirty, and loving it.   Who knows?  Maybe I'll get depressed about growing older when I turn 35, or maybe when I turn 40?  It could also be a random age like 37 or 31 and a half.   Not sure how that works?

So here I am beginning my thirtieth year on earth.  While I don't have any concrete plans, I do know that I want to enjoy this year. I plan to try new things.  That's one reason why I created a 30 before 30 list.  I'm sure I won't accomplish everything on the list, but I'm going to try to get as much done as I can.   Life's been a ride so far, but one that I plan to enjoy to the fullest.

And for your viewing pleasure...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: