Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cousins

Micah and Angelo are both clowns.  Together they are a real comedy show.  Here they are this morning. We convened in Mimi's room for some lounging around.  Angelo decided that he needed to have Micah's cup.  I love the way Micah is looking at Angelo in these first few pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After breakfast, Mikey and I gave both the boys baths and got them dressed.  It was practice for when Corrin is here, and we have to wrestle with two little people.  It was also an eye-opening experience, though I think we did well.  Mikey gave baths, and I diapered, lotioned, and dressed.  I think our system worked out pretty well.  Then I took a few pictures of them.  Mostly, I took pictures of Angelo, because he would stay in one spot.  Micah wasn't interested in sharing his chair or taking pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Angel said...

Aww I'm stealing some pictures