Sunday, December 18, 2011

Alleged First Steps

Micah has finally decided to take his first step.  He, however neglected to tell me that was his plan.  Therefore I missed it.  He allegedly took these steps on the night of December 16.  He refuses to even attempt to take steps while I am watching. I am convinced that he is practicing with his daddy.  He wants to be able to walk perfectly before he will let me see him walk.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Seriously though, he is standing up unsupported now.  I think he'll be walking soon.  I don't think that I'm really ready for this, but here we go.  Take a look at this.  I say this is basically walking alone.


 Here is what I got when I attempted to have him walk for me while videotaping.


 As you can see it amounted to a whole bunch of bouncing, and not walking.  Oh yeah,  Micah has found another profession to test out.  Drummer.


Never a dull moment.



P.S. In case you didn't notice, I've found my video editing software, and I'm playing with it to try to figure it out.

No comments: