Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for my sister in anticipation of the arrival of her little man.  We played games, ate, talked, and laughed.  Here are a few pictures.  I was having too much fun to take very many.

Photobucket
The cake that Angel had to have.  Made by a family member.  It was delicious!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Food.
Photobucket
Fruit, veggies, shrimp cocktails, wings, cake, and cupcakes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mamas and babies.
Photobucket
My grandmother walking in my cousin's 6 inch heels.
Photobucket
Gifts!
Photobucket
This picture is their personalities.  Angel cutting her eyes at somebody, and Micah being nosy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miss Sierra.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
We had so much fun.  I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone there.

No comments: