Thursday, December 29, 2011

Giles Christmas 2011

While this was not Micah's first Christmas, it felt like it.  Last year, he was nearly six weeks old. 


This year was different.  He was taking steps, and playing with the other children.  He enjoyed interacting with everyone.  He also got absolutely too many toys.  Of course, as usual, I only got pictures at our first stop of the day.  I'm going to do better.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Opening his gift from Mimi with Auntie Angel.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My siblings and I, and Micah.  (Missing Nicky)  I'm the oldest, and the smallest.
Following this stop with my mom's family, we visited, Mikey's dad's family, my dad's family, and Mikey's aunt and uncle.  Lots of fun!    Here's Micah's Christmas loot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The pictures are missing a quilt made for Micah by my grandmother and a coat from his mimi.

No comments: