Sunday, October 31, 2010

7 Thing That Cross My Mind... A Lot

10 Things in Ten Days: Day Four - Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

1.  Micah:  He is always on my mind.  I think about him when he moves.  I think about what he will look like when he gets here.  I think about the different things that we will teach him.

2.  Mikey:  I think about him all the time also.  I think about what we have come through, and what the future holds for us.

3.  Work:  It's so complicated at work now.

4.  "I want to go on a vacation."  I love to travel, and often get the urge to travel.

5.  Football:  I dread the end of football season already.

6.  Crafts:  I wish I was a crafty person.  Unfortunately, as much as I try, I don't think I really am.  But that doesn't stop me from thinking about it.

7.  House Hunting:  We aren't quite there yet, but I really want my own space.

No comments: