Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random Ramblings

First things first.  Congratulations to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law.  They are expecting a little one in March, and found out yesterday that they are having a boy too!

***

So I realized yesterday that when I look down, I can no longer see my feet.  It was a most interesting revelation.  For some reason I had convinced myself that I would be able to see my feet throughout my pregnancy.  I should have known better.

See? No feet.
***

I also went shopping for Micah.  I bought him some outfits, and a piggy bank.  I love shopping.  Now I just need to wash all of his clothes and linens.  And clean out the closet so we have somewhere to put his stuff.  I have to clean the closet before I buy anything else for him.  



The outfit I wanted to use for his coming home outfit.  I could only find it in size 6 months.
***

I also pampered myself a little, and got my feet done.  I will probably go again before Micah is scheduled to come.  I also have to figure out what I want to do with my hair, and find someone to do it.  I am trying to decide between microbraids and twists.  I like being pampered.


No comments: