Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eviction Notice

Eviction Notice


You, Micah Tremaine, are hereby notified, in any event, that your tenancy is hereby terminated as of November 15, 2010.  You are hereby requested to quit, vacate, and deliver possession therefore to the undersigned on or before November 15, 2010.  This notice to vacate is due to your following breach of tenancy:
  • Damage to mommy’s body beyond normal wear and tear.
Should you fail, refuse or neglect to vacate said premises, such action as required will be taken to evict you from the premises.







That's right!  We got a date for our cesarean section.  Micah will be born on November 15 if he doesn't decide to come earlier.  I also got a flu shot.  The last time I got a flu shot (2005), I got the flu.  I haven't had it since then.  I decided to get the flu shot now because I work with children, and they tend to be germ carriers.  And I haven't dilated any further.  Everything else looked good.  Today was a good day.  I also lost another pound.

No comments: