Friday, October 1, 2010

Letters to My Son: 30 Weeks

Dear Micah,

Time is winding down.  Soon you will be here in my arms to love and raise.  Today at the doctor we got an estimate of when to expect you, but we'll know for sure next time we go.  You're still being a pain in my back, and you've added indigestion to the list too.  I love you anyway.

We figured out your "schedule."  You usually wake me up at around 6:45 am.  Then you join me for lunch between noon and 12:30 pm.  Sometimes earlier, if you get hungry.  We play a little around 5:00 pm after I get home from work.  Then we read a story and you dance between 11:00 pm and 11:30 pm.  Finally, you remind me that I need to go potty between 3:30 am and 4:00 am.

We also know where you'll be when it's time for mommy to go back to work.  We love you little boy.

No comments: