Friday, November 18, 2011

Cruising 3.0

WARNING
This post is picture overload.

*****

The saga continues.
Photobucket
I really need a hammock and a tree like this.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My cousin, Cameron and Camille's mommy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Clowns!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
My aunt and uncle.
Photobucket
Beautiful family.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He wouldn't stand on the sand, so we had to improvise.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He did not move, and I did not stay on for long.
Photobucket
The guy to the left (with the shades on his head) felt me up after I was done.  He did it while explaining something, but it was definitely weird.
Photobucket
My granddad with the iguana.
Photobucket
Refusing to allow his feet to touch the sand or water.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Eating
Photobucket
Drinking.  I had a Miami Vice (virgin).  It was good.  Micah certainly enjoyed it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Towel Animal: Bird
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wobbling!.  It must have been serious by the look on my face.
Photobucket
More wobbling.  Lil can really move.
Photobucket
Coloring.  I hop Carnival doesn't contact us to reimburse them for a tablecloth.
Photobucket
Towel Animal: Bunny
Photobucket
Finally!  The last night he slept in his crib.  It was the only time.
The End

No comments: