Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am thankful for a mighty God!  He has blessed me with an awesome husband who is the strength of our family.  He has blessed me with a beautiful baby boy, who is so full of life and energy. He makes everyday an amazing experience.  He has blessed me with an amazing woman as my mother.  I am sure that I would not be the person that I am today without my God-fearing mother.  He has blessed me with a large, loving family, both through blood and marriage.  He has blessed me with friends who laugh and cry with me (and at me).  He has blessed me with a beautiful home.  He has given me health and strength.   He has blessed me with a heart of thanksgiving.  I am truly blessed and full of thankfulness.

Everyday is a day of thanksgiving! What are you thankful for? 

No comments: