Saturday, November 26, 2011

First Hair Cut

Micah was born with a head full of hair.  Since the day he was born, his hair has grown significantly.  He went from this...

Photobucket

to this...

Photobucket

I must admit that I have been anticipating his first hair cut since his hair got too long to leave out in an afro without it being tangled and/or matted.  So here is where we are.  The day of reckoning.

Photobucket
Do we have to go?
Photobucket
Started out well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
What's he doing?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't like this anymore! (He did well until it was time for the shape up.)
Photobucket
Mimi trying to calm him down.
Photobucket
Micah and his barber.

Micah looks like new money.  I'm sure you want to know; what does new money look like?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now for the cake and ice cream!
Photobucket

*****

A little video of the hair cut.


I must admit that Micah looks totally different to me with his hair cut.  I see a lot of Mikey's mom in him without all the hair.  A little bit of me misses the hair, but I'm sure that's just sentiment talking, because I'm also sure that I will not miss having to tame all that hair.  Micah looks like such a big boy now.  Now onward to walking.  Babies grow up too fast!

No comments: