Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Day

Our Turkey Day was spent with our family.   We woke up and spent the morning relaxing.  After eating breakfast, we  got dressed, and went to Mikey's (step)dad's house.  There we ate absolutely too much, and laughed too hard.  We then moved on to Mikey's dad's family dinner.  Mikey ate again, but I was still full from the first meal.  I'm not sure how he does that. We left there, and headed home to prepare for church.  Every year, my church hosts a revival during the week of Thanksgiving.  When we left church we went to my grandparents' home.  Of course I only have pictures from our first stop and a few from church.  Enjoy.

Photobucket
Is it time to eat yet?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our family.
Photobucket
With Mikey's Maw-Maw.
Photobucket
The Men's Choir
Photobucket
The speaker.
Photobucket
My uncle. This picture is not watermarked, so that it may be borrowed. :)

I am thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving day, but...

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! Christmas is my favorite holiday.

No comments: