Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stuck

Last night, I was sitting on my bed, blogging.  Suddenly, I hear Micah say, "Oh, man!"  I didn't think anything of it at first.  Then he says it again.  "Oh, man!"  So I start to look for him.  He had been sitting on the floor beside the bed watching Sprout, so I peek over the side of the bed.  No Micah.  I move to the foot of the bed, and peek over.  No Micah.  At this point, I'm thinking to myself, "I know he's in the room, but where is he?"  Then I happen catch a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye.  What do I see, you ask?

Photobucket

Photobucket
He hid once he realized that I was going to take his picture before rescuing him.

Photobucket
Still waiting to be rescued.

Photobucket
Getting irritated with me for taking his picture and laughing at him.

I have no idea how he got back there.  All I know is that I am so happy I had the camera close by, even if these are horrible pictures.  I haven't laughed so hard in a while.  I also think that Micah may be a teenager in a toddler's body.  He was giving me some attitude for not helping him escape right away.  Apparently, he's done this before also.  As soon as I told Mikey about hearing him say "Oh, man!," He knew that Micah was stuck behind the bed.

No comments: