Friday, September 14, 2012

What's Mine Is Yours

My mom brought a surprise when she came for Corrin's birth.  She had teased me back in the beginning of August with the surprise she had for me.  My aunt even said that it was blog-worthy.  Well, here I am, blogging about the surprise. 

Photobucket

Apparently, while hunting for something else, my mom ran across these.  They are a little dress and some tops that I wore as an infant.  Now Corrin will get to wear them also.  I hope they fit before it gets too cool.  And the little angel who will get to wear her mommy's clothes?  Here she is.

Photobucket

She's been sleeping for the past few days like she's stockpiling sleep for the winter.  Sometimes she won't even wake up to eat.  It's kind of disturbing.  It's also uncomfortable, since I'm nursing.  The pump has been getting more use than I would like.  She's a much more efficient nurser than the pump.  But that's a whole other post that I'll have to sit and write another time.  Back to all this sleeping.  I am worried that the other shoe is going to drop, and she'll wake up and have her nights and days mixed up.  I also know that the advise is to sleep while baby is sleeping, but I can't keep up with her.  I catch a nap while she's sleeping, wake up, and take another nap before she decides she'll wake up for an hour or so. I'm not complaining though.  I'm really not.  I know that in a week or so, I'll be begging her to take a nap.  Micah did the same thing.

No comments: