Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome Corrin!

Photobucket
Corrin Zarya

September 4, 2012
9:28 pm
6 pounds, 12 ounces
19 inches

 *****

Dear Corrin,

Welcome to the world, Baby Girl!  Your much anticipated arrival has finally occurred.  You came a bit earlier than anticipated, but we are so excited to make your acquaintance. We look forward to learning all about you.  Take it easy on us, okay?  I know we've done this before, but this is our first time being the parents of two children.  I know you and Micah are going to teach us all kinds of new things.

I wonder what life has in store for you.  I wonder what you have in store for this life you have been given.  I can't wait to learn your personality.  I can't wait to see your likes and dislikes.  I can't wait to explore this world with you, and see it through your eyes.  Will you be a girly-girl, who likes all things pink and frilly?  Will you be a tomboy, rough and tumble, and ready to take on the world?  Will you be a quiet, intellectual, who studies the world around you?  Will you be the life of the party, making friends where ever you go with no problem?  More than likely, you will be some combination of all these things.  Whoever you turn out to be, you will always be loved.

Happy Birthday!

Love,

No comments: